Subject: XYZ to Zmat

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 12:27:10 +0900

Thank you for everybody.  Other persons are the same opinion.

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:10:00 -0400
From: Ned Martin <[email-masked]>
Subject: XYZ to Zmat
To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.71.1712.3
Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.71.1712.3
X-Priority: 3
X-UIDL: 9e0af511eaaab70825230d1f053cf471

Masao,
    Use the newzmat utility:

newzmat -ixyz -ozmat filename.xyz filename.com

Then enter the charge and multiplicity (default 0, 1) when prompted.   The
filenames may have any extensions; I used .xyz and .com as examples.
    Good luck.
        Ned

************************************************************************
Ned H. Martin, W.S. DeLoach Professor    Tel: (910) 962-3453
Department of Chemistry                            Fax: (910) 962-3013
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Wilmington, NC  28403-3297          email:  [email-masked]
************************************************************************