Subject: Herzberg's book

From: Moises Iglesias Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 20:39:53 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi, everybody:
   We are looking for some data from CoCu and FeCr systems. Our first try
was to look into the Herzberg's book: "Molecular spectra and molecular
structure: I. Spectra of diatomic molecules" but we have one of the first
editions (probably, about 1945) and no data appear for CoCu or FeCr 
systems. 
   Now, my question is this, Could somebody check what is the last edition
of Herzberg's book and if there are any data for CoCu or FeCr systems in
that edition?. Also, It would be very good if somebody could tell us some
other book or paper where to find data for that molecules.
   Thanks in advance.
____________________________________
       Moises Iglesias
    Depto. Fisica Aplicada
     Facultade de Fisica
   U. Santiago de Compostela
Santiago de Compostela, A Corunna
           Spain.
____________________________________