Subject: Call for Papers - Anaheim ACS

From: [email-masked] (David Spellmeyer)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:49:27 -0700

SYMPOSIUM ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PAPERS

Applications of Computers in Combinatorial Chemistry

to be held at the American Chemical Society Meeting in Anaheim, CA
March 21-25, 1999

Sponsored by the Division of Computers in Chemistry

This symposium will cover all aspects of computational chemistry
applied to the field of molecular diversity and combinatorial
chemistry.  This includes design and analysis of combinatorial
libraries, design of conformationally constrained libraries,
computational measures of diversity, information-based libraries,
coverage-based libraries, and others.  New algorithms and 
applications of existing algorithms are welcome.

The due date for 150 word abstracts is November 18, 1998.  For
planning purposes, however, please let me know if you plan to submit
an abstract no later than July 31, 1998.

David Spellmeyer
CombiChem, Inc. 
1804 Embarcadero Road, Suite 201
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(650)-842-0560 ext. 105
(650)-842-0575 FAX
[email-masked]
http://www.combichem.com