Subject: October Western Regional ACS Meeting in SF

From: Dan Calef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:51:29 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

The Northern California Section of the American Chemical Society and the 
Society for Applied Spectroscopy is hosting the 34th Western Regional ACS 
Meeting in San Francisco on October 29th through the 31st.  We have been 
asked to organize a session, or perhaps two, on computational chemistry.  
Readers of the list who are interested in presenting a paper at the
conference 
are urged to submit a title, soon, and an abstract shortly thereafter.
This 
can include, for example, molecular dynamics of materials, MD of 
biomaterials, computational chemistry in support of combinatorial 
chemistry, and new methods. 

 At the meeting two years ago, we had so many papers we split it into two 
sessions.  Graduate students and post-docs are encouraged to submit papers.  
This is an excellent opportunity to present your work to a wider audience.

Dan Calef
[email-masked]
925-422-7797
Mail Stop L-092

Larry Fried
[email-masked]
925-422-7796

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
P.O. Box 808
Livermore CA 94550