Subject: Programming language for ChemSketch 3.5 freeware

From: "Val Kulkov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 19:25:44 -0400

Dear CCLers,

Advanced Chemistry Development announces a competition for the best
application written in ChemBasic, a free programming language for ChemSketch
3.5. Top prize is $1500 worth of software. Both ChemSketch and ChemBasic are
available for free at http://www.acdlabs.com/download/

The ChemBasic language, which is integrated with ACD/ChemSketch
chemistry drawing software, is intended to be a tool for
(i) manipulating chemical structures, both 2D- and 3D;
(ii) customizing ACD/Labs software, through direct access
to its embedded functionality;
(iii) developing add-ons to ACD/Labs chemistry software.
The ChemBasic language itself is a mixture of good old BASIC with
thoroughly integrated chemistry and drawing objects
(e.g., Assembly, Conformation, Molecule, Structure, ...). For more
information, visit http://www.acdlabs.com/chembasic/

The ACD/ChemBasic competition has begun!  Contest rules are at:
http://www.acdlabs.com/chembasic/basic3.html

--
**************************************************************
  Val Kulkov
  [email-masked]   Phone +1(416)368-3435 Fax +1(416)368-5596
  Visit ACD/ILab at http://www.acdlabs.com/ilab/
  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
  133 Richmond St, Suite 605, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2L3, CANADA