Subject: Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-5) Preannouncement

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 14:36:16 -0500

The Fifth Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-5) will be
held
>from November 2-30, 1998 on the internet. This will again be a web-only
event,
featuring contributed articles and posters covering any and all areas of 
computational chemistry. Discussions of these presentations will be
handled 
through a web-form mechanism. Last year, ECCC-4 attracted over 60
articles and 
well over 600 participants!

The proceedings of ECCC-5 will again be published in the Internet
Journal of 
Chemistry (www.ijc.com), a fully-featured electronic journal allowing
authors 
a seamless mechanism for presenting and publishing their ECCC5
contributions.

Complete information on ECCC5 will be available near the end of this
month.

I welcome any suggestions or comments you may have on this upcoming
event.

As always, ECCC-5 will have NO registration fees of any kind. I
encourage all 
computational chemists to particpate in this very exciting and
informative 
conference.

Steve Bachrach, on behalf of the ECCC% organizing committee

-- 
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802