Subject: C70

From: Andreas Goeller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 16:39:29 +0200

Dear CCLers,

could anyone please send me the input for C70 in xyz or as Mopac-
z-matrix? 
Thanks in advance
-- 
                                Andreas Goeller

---------------------------------------------------------------
   Dr. Andreas Goeller       Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie
                               Friedrich-Schiller-Universitaet
                                       Lessingstr. 10
phone: +49(0)-3641-948352               D-07743 Jena
  fax: +49(0)-3641-948302 (secretary)     Germany
email: [email-masked]
http://www.uni-jena.de/chemie/photo/goeller/goeller.html
---------------------------------------------------------------
   Dr. Andreas Goeller   ehemals Computer Chemie Centrum

email: [email-masked]
http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de/clark/goeller/goeller.html
---------------------------------------------------------------