Subject: CCL:Summary: Visualization of molecules and arbitrary geometric objects

From: TOPPER ROBERT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:32:08 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to Jonathan for his summary.
I am writing to seek clarification one one point.

> 2. Import and display multiple small molecules in various styles (tube,
> wireframe, etc.).

I interpret this feature as the ability to display multiple molecules
in various styles simultaneously. For example; a wireframe model of 
a protein surrounded by tube models of water molecules. 

What program(s) have this particular feature? This is a useful
thing to be able to do, certainly.

I will be glad to summarize for the list.

********************************************************************************
Robert Q. Topper                        email:   [email-masked]
Asst. Professor of Chemistry            fax:     (212) 353-4341
The Cooper Union                        phone:   (212) 353-4378 
51 Astor Place                          subway:  take the 6 to Astor Place 
New York, NY 10003                               or the N/R to 8th St/NYU
                 http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/
********************************************************************************
The Cooper Union, established by Peter Cooper in 1859, is a private engineering/
architecture/art college where all students receive full scholarships.
********************************************************************************