Subject: Is there any script to convert ARC -> CAR or ARC -> pdb?

From: Sangeeta Sawant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 02:34:09 +0500 (GMT-5)

Hi everybody,
Has anyone written a script/code for converting the Biosym ARC format to 
the Biosym CAR format or from ARC to pdb format? I am 
interested in getting it if possible (or before I start writing one). 
I am aware that Babel can convert from CAR to other formats but it does 
not have ARC to other format utility.
Thanks a lot for help. 
Regards,
Sangeeta
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+  Mrs. Sangeeta Sawant                                                   +
+  Research Fellow                     email : [email-masked]  +
+  Bioinformatics Centre               phone : +91-212-355039             +
+  University of Pune                  fax   : +91-212-350087             +
+  Ganeshkhind                                                            +
+  Pune - 411007                                                          +
+  India.                                                                 +
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++