Subject: Software on mpi or pvm.

From: "Iraj Daizadeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 20:01:46 -0700

Hello.

We have a couple of dec 500 au's (DEC unix 4.0c) and a sgi r10000 (6.2 irix)
machine that we are considering parallelizing via mpi or pvm.

I would like to know what chemistry software can utilize mpi or pvm.  For
example, it would be nice if there were dynamics packages such as Amber or
Gromos that could use these tools; thus, one could run two classical
trajectories simultaneously.

If there is enough interest in this question, then I will post a summary of all
results as is traditionally done on the CCL.

Thank you in advance.

Iraj.

-- 
Iraj Daizadeh
Department of Chemistry
University of California
One Shields Ave.
Davis, CA  95616-5295
Phone:  530.754.8695
Fax:    530.752.8995
email:  [email-masked]