Subject: PC video conference installation (off-topic)

From: "Park, Tae-Yun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:49:43 +0200 (DFT)

Hi all,

Excuse me for my asking this off topic question. I'm willing to
install a video conference system using a PC and a modem, which will
be used for video communications between Europe and US.

Can anybody inform me what I should prepare for that?  What I guess now
is that I need a good PC with sound card, graphic card, digital camera, 
and a fast modem.  But what else do I need in the hardware side?  What
softwares are needed and how can I make the connection for the PC video
conference? 

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

tp

---

From: Daquan Gao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:51:03 -0500 (EST)

I think I have all the things you mentioned on my PC. I have not got
that to work though, probably because the other side of my "conference" is 
having problems.

daquan

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Park, Tae-Yun wrote:

> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
>