Subject: Training in ChemSymphony and JavaBeans

From: Adam Hodgkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:33:53 +0100

Dear Colleagues

We announce two one-day training courses for JavaBeans in Chemistry which
we will be holding in Oxford on August 6 and August 7, 1998.

The first course 'Developing Intranets with ChemSymphony Beans' (August 6)
is introductory and is aimed at IS managers or Computational Chemists who
need a rapid overview of the JavaBeans technology for chemistry.

The second course 'Java programming with ChemSymphony Beans' (August 7) and
is designed for programmers who have some basic knowledge of Java.

Visit our www site for details, map, registration form etc:

http://www.chemsymphony.com/Beans/training.html

Best wishes

Adam

---                                                                       ---
     Adam Hodgkin                    |  e-mail:  [email-masked]
     Chairman                        |  Phone:   +44 (0)1865 784810
     Cherwell Scientific Publishing  |  Fax:     +44 (0)1865 784801
     Oxford OX4 4GA, UK              |  URL:     http://www.cherwell.com
---                                                                       ---