Subject: Call for papers....

From: Andrew Smellie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:57:07 -0700

SYMPOSIUM ANNOUNCEMENT AND SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS

Conformational Analysis: Stepping up to the new challenges.

to be held at the American Chemical Society Meeting in Anaheim, CA
March 21-25, 1999

Sponsored by the Division of Computers in Chemistry

The interest in processing millions of compounds from high-throughput
screening and combinatorial or virtual libraries has placed new demands
on the ability to conformationally analyze large numbers of molecules.
Often the generation of good low-energy conformations for these large
datasets is the major bottleneck in deducing 3D information from these
molecules. This session focuses on models, tools and techniques for
deriving 3D information from large numbers of molecules.

The due date for 150 word abstracts is November 18, 1998.  For
planning purposes, however, please let me know if you plan to submit
an abstract no later than August 15th, 1998.

Dr. Andrew Smellie
CombiChem Inc.,
1804 Embarcadero Rd.,
Palo Alto, CA 94303
[email-masked]
(650)-842-0560