Subject: ChemInt 98 - Poster Session Added

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:09:44 -0500

A poster session has been added to the Chemistry and the Internet
Conference (ChemInt98). Posters will be presented both Sunday and Monday
after lunch. There will be just one poster session - all posters will be
available at both times.

Contributors who wish to show a poster at the meeting should email the
title, the authors names, their affiliation and an abstract to Steven
Bachrach, [email-masked], prior to August 31, 1998. Authors should
also indicate what medium they will be using for their poster, i.e.
paper, computer, etc. 

The conference will be held from Sep. 12-15, 1998 in Irvine CA.

For complete information, see

http://www.ijc.com/ci1/

Steve Bachrach
-- 
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802