Subject: small peptide models

From: "Emadeddin Tajkhorshid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:51:44 -0700

Dear colleagues

I am looking for some examples of small polypeptide structures which can be
used for testing the efficiency of a program doing some semiempirical
calculations. With this regard, the experimentally resolved structures which
are not very large are the main intrest. Any other model which may be
interesting or any reference with this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanx for your assistance.

-- 
Emad
*********************************************************************
E. Tajkhorshid				
German Cancer Research Center; DKFZ             Tel: +49 6221 42 2340
Dept. Molecular Biophysics (H0200)              FAX: +49 6221 42 2333
P.O.Box 101949			   
69009 Heidelberg, Germany     Email: [email-masked] 
*********************************************************************
* "Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -Niels Bohr *
*********************************************************************