Subject: J.Mol.Model.: BioMedLink Award

From: Journal of Molecular Modeling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:34:20 +0200 (MET DST)

OFFICE MEMO					Date: 31/07/1998
BioMedLink Award

Dear colleague,

The 'Journal of Molecular Modeling' Internet site at 
http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/jmolmod has been included 
in the BioMedLink database. The editorial board of
BioMedLink has rated the site particularly interesting.

BioMedLink is an evaluated and annotated database of Internet 
resources for the bio/medical community jointly created by 
BioMedNet (http://biomednet.com) and the University of Indiana.
New entries are added weekly, and existing entries are reviewed 
and rated by our editorial board. BioMedLink has been described
as 'the Yahoo for biological and medical researchers'.

You can view the entry of the 'Journal of Molecular Modeling' at:
http://biomednet.com/db/biomedlink/BMLK.13130

We would like to invite you to have a look by yourself and to
browse through the pages of the 'Journal of Molecular Modeling'.
If you do have any question, the members of the editorial office
will be pleased to help you.

Sincerely Yours,

Tim Clark				Henryette Roth
(editor-in-chief)			(assistant editor)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   Journal of Molecular Modeling          ^    Tel:  [+49](0)9131 / 85-6567   ^
^   Computer-Chemie-Centrum                ^                                   ^
^   Naegelsbachstrasse 25                  ^    Fax:  [+49](0)9131 / 85-6565   ^
^   D-91052  Erlangen                      ^                                   ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   email:	[email-masked]                                ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/jmolmod ^   http://link.springer.de         ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

       JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR MODELING - YOU MAKE THIS JOURNAL A SUCCESS