Subject: SCULPT version 2.6

From: Dan Haun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 11:19:20 -0700

Hi All,

Interactive simulations Inc. is pleased to announce the release of a much
more robust version of SCULPT.  Time-limited trial copies of version 2.6
and its manual are now available for review on our web site at
http://www.intsim.com

The new features are:
* Active X / Ole embedding (for MS 97).
* Ribbons.
* Improvements on 2D-3D conversion of small stereo isomers.
* Hot-linking with Chime beta 2.0
* Commands for rigid body translation and rotation.
* Improvements on the graphical user interface which includes floating
windows.

SCULPT still continues to offer the interactive capabilities of overlaying
one or more molecules, twisting and turning molecular structures,
energetically docking ligands, exploring the packing of secondary
structures,  real-time minimization,  visualizing of H-bond electrostatics
and van der Waals forces.  SCULPT allows the user to create annimations by
recording quick time movies.

Hardware requirements for SCULPT  are Pentium-grade PCs with a minimum of
16MB of Memory and  10MB on the hard drive.  SCULPT v.2.5 is also available
for the PowerMac and version 2.1 is available forSGI platforms.

Sincerely yours,

Dan Haun

Daniel P. Haun                                Tel:       (619) 658-9462
Interactive Simulations Inc.             Toll Free: (888) 272-8578 
5330 Carroll Canyon Rd.                Email:     [email-masked]      
San Diego, CA 92121                    Fax:       (619) 658-9463     
Web site http://www.intsim.com