Subject: Hydrophobic Solvent-box needed

From: "Johannes Zuegg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 17:01:23 +0000

Dear CCL-Net,

I would like to simulated my model in a hydrophobic solution, and I 
am on my way to generate a equilibrated hexan solvent-box in AMBER. 

But as the equilibrium of such a solvent box takes a long time, I 
wonder if  the coordinates of  equilibrated hydrophobic solvent-boxes 
(not only hexan) are somehow available, or who already did such 
calculations ?

Thanks for any suggestions 
Johannes

---------------------------------------------------------------------

John Curtin School of Medical Research
Australian National University
Dept. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
PO Box 334
Canberra, ACT 2612, Australia

Tel: +61 2 6279 8301
Fax: +61 2 6249 0415
EMail: [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------