Subject: CCL: Summary: Hydrogen bond

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 09:27:22 +0900

<responce 1>

Dear Masao Masamura

There is a good collection compiled by S. Scheiner in a book published by
Oxford University Press, 1997. The title is "Hydrogen Bonding, A Theoretical
Perspective".

-- 
Emad
*********************************************************************
E. Tajkhorshid                          
German Cancer Research Center; DKFZ             Tel: +49 6221 42 2340
Dept. Molecular Biophysics (H0200)              FAX: +49 6221 42 2333
P.O.Box 101949                     
69009 Heidelberg, Germany     Email: [email-masked] 
*********************************************************************
* "Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -Niels Bohr *
*********************************************************************

<responce 2>

From: "rv" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:34:22 -0700
X-Mailer: Z-Mail (3.2.3 08feb96 MediaMail)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: CCL:Hydrogen bond
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
X-UIDL: 6424159f83dd6dc7f669064691095784

Hydrogen Bonding in Biological Structures by Jeffrey and Saenger, Springer
Verlag, 1994 is a good reference and a good starting point for hydrogen bond
metrology and comparison of experimental and theoretical methods for H-bond
determination.

Regina Valluzzi
Tufts Biotechnology Center

-- 
rv

<responce 3>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:52:12 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: CCL:Hydrogen bond
To: ep7 <[email-masked]>
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
X-UIDL: 236f67f4dfb0761f01b6b100673b8000

Masao -
    Because I'm very familiar with my own work(!!) let me mention the
following articles: A. T. Pudzianowski, "Current computational approaches
to the strong hydrogen bond," Recent Research Developments in Physical 
Chemistry 1 (1997), 81-97; A. T. Pudzianowski, "A Systematic Appraisal of
Density Functional From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:52:12 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: CCL:Hydrogen bond
To: ep7 <[email-masked]>
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
X-UIDL: 236f67f4dfb0761f01b6b100673b8000

Masao -
    Because I'm very familiar with my own work(!!) let me mention the
following articles: A. T. Pudzianowski, "Current computational approaches
to the strong hydrogen bond," Recent Research Developments in Physical 
Chemistry 1 (1997), 81-97; A. T. Pudzianowski, "A Systematic Appraisal of
Density Functional Methodologies for Hydrogen Bonding in Binary Ionic
Complexes," J. Phys. Chem. 100, (1996), 4781-4789; A. T. Pudzianowski,
"MP2/6-311++G(d,p) study of ten ionic hydrogen-bonded binary systems: 
Structures, normal modes, thermodynamics, and counterpoise energies,"
J. Chem. Phys. 102 (1995), 8029-8039; A. T. Pudzianowski, "Comment on
'The protonated water dimer: Extensive theoretical studies of H5O2+,'
[J. Chem. Phys. 101, 4878 (1994)]," J. Chem. Phys. 102 (1995), 7761.
These papers also have extensive references to theoretical, computa-
tional, and experimental work published prior to 1996, so they should
still be useful.
                           Cheers,
                    Andrew Pudzianowski

Masao Masamura
Preventive Dentistry
Okayama University Dental School
Shikata-cho, 2-5-1
Okayama 700
Japan
FAX: 81-86-235-6714
e-mail: [email-masked]