Subject: DFT source code

From: Tae Bum Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 12:46:30 +1000

Dear CCLers,

I am loocking for the or ab-initio or DFT(pseudopotential) program
source make with C language. If a open source code, algorithm, book,
paper or web sites exist(although it is for the very simple molecules
like H2), I would like to get the any information for programming the QM
code.

In expectation of your reply......
-- 
Tae Bum Lee : Computer Aided Molecular Design Center
Tel: 02) 820-0818 Fax : 02) 825-1795
e-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Alexander Klinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 15:39:58 +0200 (MSZ)

Dear Colleaques !

I have been recently downloading trial versions of AccuModel , PowerFit 
etc. from Microsimulations. When i looked at the date ( 1996) i was very 
surprised and contacted the support for any update information. They did 
not respond. 
And again the AccuModel software appears to have beend bought by 
Interactive simulations and selled as chemBuilder 3D 1.0. 

What happened to Microsimulations abd esp. to their programs because i am 
very interested in a copy of PowerDock.

Kind regards, 

Alexander Klinsky