Subject: Gamess->Estar

From: Rino Ragno <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 18:25:02 -0500 (CDT)

Hi gamess users and CClers,

I am a novice user of the gamess programm. My general problem is to
calculate multipoles for big molecules. I thought to use gamess to
calculate the multipoles on the molecule's fragments and then reconstruct
the whole molecule using the estar program.
here is my question:

there is anyone out there that can tell me if exist any conversion routine
>from the gamess output to estar?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank to all

Ciao

-- Rino Ragno

++----------------------------------------------------------------------++
++----------------------------------------------------------------------++
||                                                                      ||
||  Dr. Rino Ragno                      E-mail: [email-masked]       ||
||  Institute for Biomedical Computing      or: [email-masked]      ||
||  Center for Molecular Design             or: [email-masked]  ||
||  Box8036, Washington University      Phone : 314-362-2272            ||
||  700 South Euclid Avenue             FAX   : 314-362-0234            ||
||  St. Louis, Missouri 63110                                           ||
||  U. S. A.                                                            ||
||                                                                      ||
||       WEB PAGE   : www.ibc.wustl.edu/cmd/people/rino/rino.html       ||
||                                                                      ||
++----------------------------------------------------------------------++
++----------------------------------------------------------------------++