Subject: Free flexible superposition software

From: Christian Lemmen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 13:25:07 +0200

Dear Colleague!

FlexS is a program for automatic, flexible structural alignment of
small organic molecules.

We are offering a free Demo-License for the FlexS-Software package.
This License covers the full functionality of FlexS including
the visualization program FlexV and the FlexS static data package.
The license will be valid for approximately eight weeks. After that time

period, you can obtain a perpetual license for FlexS.

You can download FlexS for Sun Solaris, SGI IRIX, and LINUX
operation systems free of charge from our web-page

           http://cartan.gmd.de/FlexS

Sincerely,

Christian Lemmen

--
  SSSSSSS   CCCCCCC      A      IIIIIIII Christian Lemmen
 SSS      CCCC          AAA        II
SS        CC           AA AA       II    GMD (SCAI)
 SSS      CC           A   A       II    Schloss Birlinghoven
  SSSSS   CC          AA   AA      II    D - 53754 St. Augustin
     SSS  CC         AAAAAAAAA     II    Germany
       SS CC         AA     AA     II    Tel.: +49 2241 14 2481
     SSS  CCCC      AA       AA    II    Sec.: +49 2241 14 2776
SSSSSSS     CCCCCCC AA       AA IIIIIIII Fax.: +49 2241 14 2656