Subject: CCL: modelling summary

From: Steven Creve <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 14:49:53 +0100 (NFT)

Hi all

here is a preliminary summary of the responses I received till now.
Thanks to all people giving information!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

for inorganic systems:
Comba, Hambley, Molecular Modeling of Inorganic Compounds, VCH, NY, 1995

for bioinorganic systems:
Zimmer, Chem. Rev., 1995, 95, 2629

Andrew R. Leach, "Molecular Modelling: Principles and Applications", Edited by Longman,
Singapore in 1996

Encyclopedia of Computational Chemistry, P. v. R. Schleyer, N. L. Allinger, T.
Clark, J. Gasteiger, P. Kollman, and H. F. Schaefer III, Eds., John Wiley &
Sons.

and some nice links:

http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/monte.html 

http://www.cup.cam.ac.uk/onlinepubs/ArtMolecular/ArtMoleculartop.html      

http://ct-cr6.chem.uva.nl/frenkel_smit/

http://www.msi.com/info/materials/general/erich/Main.htm

http://antas.agraria.uniss.it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven Creve                       [email-masked]
Labo Quantumchemie
Celestijnenlaan 200F
3001-HEVERLEE                      tel: (32) (16) 32 73 93
BELGIUM                            fax: (32) (16) 32 79 92