Subject: cu+ pseudopotential needed

From: Peter Huesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 12:35:43 +0200 (MEST)

Dear CCLers,

does anybody knows a pseudopotential for cu+ and where to
find it ? 

Thank's in advance for any help

	Peter Huesser

Email: [email-masked]

---

From: Laurent TROXLER <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 14:57:21 +0200 (MET)

> does anybody knows a pseudopotential for cu+ and where to
Have a look on http://www.theochem.uni-stuttgart.de/pseudopotentiale/

> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
> 

			Laurent 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@/\@@/\@@/\@@@@  
  Laurent TROXLER                                /  \/  \/  \
  Lab. Modelisation et Simulations Moleculaires / /\/ /\/ /\ \
  Universite Louis Pasteur                      \ \/ /\/ /\/ /
  4, rue Blaise Pascal                           \ \/\ \/\ \/
  67070 Strasbourg (France)                      /\ \/\ \/\ \
  E-mail: [email-masked]            / /\/ /\/ /\ \
  Tel   : (33) 3 88 41 62 87                    \ \/ /\/ /\/ / 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@\@@/\@@/\@@/@@@
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""\/""\/""\/""""