Subject: Visualize NMR Calculations?

From: "Philip Gisdakis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:19:59 -0600

Hi everybody,

is there a (free?) tool to simulate a NMR spectra
>from calculated (Gaussian) chemical shifts? We want
to use it for educational purposes.

Thank you
Philip

-- 
Philip Gisdakis

      o-----------------------------------------------------------------o
     /        Philip Gisdakis         [email-masked] / \
    /    Theoretical Chemistry       Phone: +49 +89 289 13618 (Univ.) /   o
   /Technical University of Munich                67908232  (Privat) /   /
  /     Lichtenbergstrasse 4                                        /   /
 /     D - 85747 Garching                                          /   /
o-----------------------------------------------------------------o   /
 \                                                                 \ /
  o-----------------------------------------------------------------o