Subject: Question about statistics?

From: Stefan Konietzny <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:49:13 +0200 (CETDST)

Hi there!

I am german and not familiar with the meaning of SDMean in the context of
statistics. Can anybody tell me the german word for it, so that i can find
out the formula, or even better, does anybody know the formula? 
Am i right that SDSample is the "usual" standard deviation?
Thanks in advance,

Stefan.
 
!!!!!    reply to: [email-masked]     !!!!!
finger or talk request: [email-masked]
****************************************************************
*                      Stefan Konietzny                        *
*--------------------------------------------------------------* 
*Fachbereich Chemie, AK Frank  |  Dept. of Chemistry           *
*Universitaet Kaiserslautern   |  University of Kaiserslautern *
*Erwin-Schroedingerstr.        |  Erwin-Schroedingerstr.       *
*67663 Kaiserslautern          |  D-67663 Kaiserslautern       *
*0631/205-2964 (62)            |  +49-631/205-2964 (62)        *
****************************************************************