Subject: Rational function molecular integrals

From: Gerd Bruno Rocha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:32:09 -0300

Dear Netters,

I am looking for molecular integrals of rational exponential type
orbitals of the form:

	f(r) = P(r)*exp(-alpha*r)/(1 + alpha*r)

where P(r) is a Laguerre polynomial of r.

If any of you know of any reference about that, at least for the formula
of overlap integrals for these functions, please let me know. 
I'll summarize replies.

Thank you all

Gerd Bruno Rocha

DSc Student in Computational Chemistry 

E-Mail : [email-masked]          
       : [email-masked]
                  
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco
Centro de Ciencias Exatas e da Natureza
Departamento de Quimica Fundamental
Recife - PE - Brazil                                    
http://www.dqf.ufpe.br