Subject: Preliminary Informations

From: "8th Int. Conf. on the Application of the DFT in Chemistry and Physics" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:23:02 +0200

-- 
______________________________________________
Prof. Alessandro Bencini
Dipartimento di Chimica, Universita' di Firenze
8th Int. Conference on the Application of DFT
e-mail: [email-masked]
web: http://www.chim1.unifi.it/dft99
8th International Conference on the Applications
of Density Functional Theory to Chemistry and Physics

September 6th-10th 1999, Roma (Italy)

Dear Collegue,

This is a preliminary message to inform you that the 8th International
Conference on the Applications of Density Functional Theory to Chemistry
and Physiscs will be held in Roma (Italy) from September 6 to 10, 1999.
The Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche kindly offered us its Aula Magna
for the whole period of the Conference and almost all of the Lectures will
be given there. The Organizing Committee was already announced during the
last Conference in Wien, and includes V. Barone (Uni. Napoli), A. Bencini
(Uni. Firenze), P. Fantucci (Uni. Milano), F. Lelj (Uni. Basilicata) and
N. Russo (Uni. Calabria).

If you are interested in attending the conference, please, subscribe
our mailing list on the web site:
http://www.chim1.unifi.it/dft99

On the same site you will also find news on the conference as soon as
available.

If you know persons potentially interested to attend the meeting, please,
give them the address of our web site.

Best Regards

Alessandro

p.s.: This mail has been automatically sent to the mailing list of the
DFT97 conference. Sorry if you will receive this message also from other
sources.