Subject: Common Drugs

From: Jan Pedersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 10:33:11 +0200 (MET DST)

Greetings CCLers,

I am in the process of performing a statistical analysis of a number of
in-house compound libraries. I am interested in a reference set of
molecules which are ``common drugs''. What I would be interested in is a
structure file or a list of CAS numbers that describe such a set of
structures.

I would be interested to hear from researchers that have compiled such
sets or are aware of such sets and researchers that would be willing to
share such a list. I intend to to post a review of the responses at a
later date.

			Regards

				-- Jan

-----------------------------------------------------------
			Dr. Jan T. Pedersen	
			Head, Computational Chemistry and 
                              Chemical Informatics
			Acadia Pharmaceuticals
			Fabriksparken 58
			2600 Glostrup, DENMARK
			email : [email-masked]
			phone : +45 43 29 30 05
			FAX : +45 43 29 30 30
			Lore : http://www.acadia-pharm.com
-----------------------------------------------------------