Subject: Cavities in complexes

From: Knegtel Ronald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:01:16 +0200 (WDT)

Dear all,

I would be interested to learn about software or subroutines that are
able to calculate the volume of cavities in protein-ligand complexes.
In other words, software that calculates the "empty volume" in between
the ligand and receptor. I'm aware of an option for this in MSI's Ludi
module but I would like to hear about stand-alone software, freeware,
algorithms etc. and especially tools that are fast.
Will summarize any replies.

Thanks,

Ronald

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Ronald M. A. Knegtel                     Research Scientist
Dept. of Molecular Design and Informatics    Phone  : +31-412-661469
N.V. Organon, RK2340                         Fax    : +31-412-662539
P.O. Box 20  5340 BH Oss                     http://www.organon.com/
The Netherlands                     E-Mail : [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------