Subject: AIM

From: Stefan Fau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 18:06:18 +0200

Hi Armando,

the G94 version of the AIM programs is highly automated and has limits,
that are set during the compilation. Your molecule has too many
integration domains, which means that there are too many maxima of the
electron density (usually equal to atoms). If you are not interested in
atomic charges, you might try some other AIM options.

You might change the limits and recompile link 609 (l609.f). You can
also get the sources of the standalone-version, that gives you much more
flexibility at the expense of a little more work with the inputs. More
information and the source code are available at:

http://www.chemistry.mcmaster.ca/faculty/bader/aim/

Stefan

---------------------------------------------------
Stefan Fau                [email-masked]
FB Chemie der Philipps-Universitaet Marburg
Hans-Meerwein-Str.
D-35032 Marburg