Subject: RFI on survey for new materials discovery/dvlpt.

From: Kim Takita <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:56:33 -0400

We are conducting an industry survey on general New Materials Discovery 
Technologies in conjunction with our conference on Combinatorial Approaches 
to New Materials Discovery being held January 25-26, 1999 in San Jose. We 
are compiling questions now (survey will be roughly 10 questions). The 
purpose is to identify leading methodologies, current usage of combi 
approaches, overall technological hurdles for rapid discovery and industry 
wish list.

We are formulating the survey now (will be roughly 10 questions). Does 
anyone in the group have specific questions along these lines that you 
would like to see answered? -- if so, please email be prior to Sept. 1 and 
I can try to incorporate them.

If you would like to participate in the survey, just send me your contact 
information and I'll mail a copy to you (you can also request it through 
our web site -- url below). Participants will receive free copy of the 
results when they are tabulated.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Kim Takita
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
----------
Kim Takita
Vice President
The Knowledge Foundation, Inc.
101 Merrimac Street
Boston, MA  02114
Phone: 617-367-7979 ext. 202
Fax: 617-367-7912
E-Mail:  [email-masked]
http://www.knowledgefoundation.com