Subject: low k dielectrics & copper

From: Kim Takita <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 08:18:01 -0400

Is anyone in this group working on low k dielectrics (or copper)? I'm 
looking for information on this subject, particularly organizations 
pursuing low-k.

Also, thank you to those who responded with survey questions on discovery 
methodologies. They are still trickling in. Once it's completed will post 
summary.
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
----------
Kim Takita
Vice President
The Knowledge Foundation, Inc.
101 Merrimac Street
Boston, MA  02114
Phone: 617-367-7979 ext. 202
Fax: 617-367-7912
E-Mail:  [email-masked]
http://www.knowledgefoundation.com