Subject: ECCC5 Reminder

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 10:26:55 -0500

The Fifth Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-5) will be
held from Nov. 2 through Nov. 30, 1998, wholely on the Interent. The
conference covers all aspects of computational chemistry. Paticipants
will be able to view articles and discuss them entirely though a web
browser. As always, ECCC-5 has no registration fee.

The deadline for receipt of an abstract for the conference is September
25, 1998.

Complete details on how the conference will operate, abstract
submission, and conference registration can be found at

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC5/

or feel free to email with your questions or comments.

We invite all interested parties to contribute to the conference and
participate!

Steven Bachrach
on behalf of the ECCC5 Scientific Organizing Committee
-- 
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802