Subject: EMRS Symposium

From: Michael Nolan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:40:16 +0100 (BST)

Call for papers.

The European Materials Research Society (EMRS) invites submissions to the 
following symposium

"Ab-initio approaches to Microelectronics Materials and Process Modelling" 

which will be held in Strasbourg, France on June 1 - 4 1999.

Information may be found at the following URL:

http://nmrc.ucc.ie/groups/AMT/SympMain.html.

Contact J. Greer for more information at [email-masked]

Michael

**************************************************************************
Mr. Michael Nolan	
Materials Modelling Section, Advanced Materials and Technologies Group
National Microelectronics Research Centre  	
Lee Maltings, Prospect Row				   	
Cork
IRELAND

Email: [email-masked]

Tel:   + 353 21 90 4113

http://nmrc.ucc.ie/projects/ape/
http://nmrc.ucc.ie/groups/AMT/Modelling.html
http://nmrc.ucc.ie/groups/AMT/ModellingRes.html
****************************************************************************