Subject: Call for Papers

From: "Osman F. Guner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 09:36:34 -0700

MODELING AND ANALYSIS THROUGH THE INTERNET

to be held at the American Chemical Society Meeting in Anaheim, CA March
21-25, 1999

Sponsored by the Division of Chemical Informatics

As Internet is rapidly becoming and essential part of our day-to-day
concerns, more and more modeling and analysis tools are also becoming
available through the Internet.

This symposium will show off the current developments in this area:
modeling and analysis tools through the Internet, corporate-intranet
applications, on-line modeling services, educational intiatives on the
Internet, and others.

If you are interested in contributing to this symposium, the due date
for 150 word abstracts is November 15, 1998.  Electronic version of ACS
abstract forms are prefered and can be obtained from
http://www.acs.org/meetings/abstract/absdown.html

Thx...osman

-- 
Osman F. Guner, Ph.D.         
Sr.Product Manager,   Rational Drug Design
Molecular Simulations, Inc. (619) 799-5341              
[email-masked]           http://www.msi.com