Subject: MGMS meeting San Diego Dec 98

From: John M Newsam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 13:16:28 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for submission of abstracts to the 17th International Meeting
of the Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society is fast approaching.

The meeting will take place at the Paradise Point Resort in San Diego,
December 6-10, 1998 and has as a prime theme "Molecular Modelling in the
Large".

The program outline, further details, and abstract submission and
registration forms are available on the conference Web site:

            http://www.mgmsoa.org/

It promises to be an interesting meeting to which we hope you will be able
to contribute,

with all best wishes,

John M Newsam
(on behalf of the program and local organizing committee)

Prof. John M. Newsam, Chief Scientific Officer
Molecular Simulations Inc., 9685 Scranton Road, San Diego CA 92121
http://www.msi.com/corp/science/index.html