Subject: New Software!

From: Lasha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 20:09:28 +0400

Dear Sirs!

        We are informing you , that we are sole Scientific-Research
laboratory
(created in 1996) in Georgia and Caucasus as a whole, engaging
development of the computer programs in the field of chemistry.
          At the moment by us already are created two computer programs:

LESSI
and DISTEC.
        LESSI (Logical Enumeration and Searching of Structural Isomers)
puts by
the purpose constructive enumeration structural isomers of organic
compounds and identification of them on the basis of the analysis of
spectra of a nuclear magnetic resonance.
        DISTEC (Distribution of Electronic Charge on Atoms) Puts by the
purpose
an estimation of electronic charge (electronic density) on atoms for
structures of organic compounds of covalent nature.
        As against quantum-chemical methods, the settlement circuit of
DISTEC
is
based on original chemical-algebraic method of the description of
bipolar resonant structures.
        LESSI and DISTEC programs are designed for Microsoft Windows
95/NT
operation systems. Source codes of them written on C/C language.

At the given stage the basic circuits for creation of the computer
programs in the field of organic chemistry (planning and search of ways
of synthesis of organic connections) and pharmacology (designing of new
medicines and forecasting of pharmacological activity)are developed.

Please contact us if you interested in getting more information about
our products.

With deep respect
Director of firm "Narikala'91"                  Vakhtang Zamtaradze

Chief of laboratory of Computer Chemistry at firm "Narikala'91",
Doctor of Chemical sciences,
Professor                                       Gia Gamziani

=====================================================================

Computer Chemistry laboratory at Narikala'91 Ltd.
Tbilisi
Georgia

Phone:  32 741365
Email: [email-masked]