Subject: new COLUMBUS MR-CISD release

From: "Hans Lischka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:54:22 +0200

This is an announcement of the latest release of the COLUMBUS program
system.

COLUMBUS is a collection of programs for high-level ab initio molecular
electronic structure calculations. The programs are designed primarily for
extended multi-reference (MR) calculations on electronic ground and excited
states of atoms and molecules. A variety of methods, including

MCSCF, MR-CISD, MR-ACPF and MR-AQCC

are available.
COLUMBUS can be obtained free of charge. For more information see the web
page

http://www.itc.univie.ac.at/~hans/Columbus/columbus.html

******************************************************************
  Hans Lischka
  Institute for Theoretical Chemistry and Radiation Chemistry
  University of Vienna
  Waehringerstrasse 17
  A-1090 Vienna, Austria

  Phone:+43-1-4277-52757   **New phone and fax number**
  Fax:  +43-1-4277-9527
  Email:[email-masked]
  WWW:  http://www.itc.univie.ac.at/~hans
******************************************************************