Subject: Some questions about MEAD

From: Fernando Luis Barroso da Silva <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:25:35 +0200 (CEST)

Dear ALL,

  I would like some information about MEAD program:

  (a) Is there any "good" reference for MEAD software 
      (Macroscopic Electrostatics with Atomic Detail, 
      written by D. Bashford) ?

  (b) Is there an e-mailing list about MEAD ?

  (c) I also would be very grateful if somebody can tell 
      me if MEAD works with the linearized Poisson-Boltzmann
      equation or the non-linearized form. 

  If you have been working with this software, please, drop
  me a line.

  Thanks in advance for you attention and time.

    Best regards, 

            Fernando. 

--

Fernando Luis Barroso da Silva
Physical Chemistry II - Chemical Center  
POB 124 - Lund University                  Fax: +46 (46) 2224543
S-221 00 Lund, Sweden                    Phone: +46 (46) 2228241 (lab)
E-mail: [email-masked]             +46 (46) 2220381 (office)
        [email-masked] 

         http://www.fkem2.lth.se/personnel/fernando/dasilva.html
         http://idefix.ffclrp.usp.br/barroso/fernando.html