Subject: ACS Anaheim - PHYSICAL PROPERTY PREDICTION

From: Matt Wessel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:25:32 -0400 (EST)

PHYSICAL PROPERTY ESTIMATION

to be held at the American Chemical Society Meeting in Anaheim, CA March
21-25, 1999

Sponsored by the Division of Computers in Chemistry

The estimation of physical properties (QSPR) such as aqueous
solubility, boiling point, LogP, etc. has been a small but active area
of research in computational chemistry.  This symposium is intended to
demonstrate new methods for property estimation and the application of
existing methods to new properties and data sets.  The due date for 150
word abstracts is November 18, 1998.  I encourage the submission of
electronic abstracts to me using the form at:

http://www.acs.org/meetings/abstract/absdown.html

Otherwise, abstracts can be submmitted to me directly at the address
provided below.

--
===========================================================
 Matthew D. Wessel                   Phone: 860.715.5819
 Research Scientist                  Fax: 860.441.4734
 Computational Chemistry             [email-masked]
 Exploratory Medicinal Sciences      http://www.pfizer.com

                 Central Research Division
                 Pfizer Inc
                 Eastern Point Road
                 Groton, CT  06340
===========================================================