Subject: Structure Drawing Applet available for download

From: [email-masked] (Victoria Barclay)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:22:27 -0400 (EDT)

Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. is making available
a free downloadable structure drawing applet from its web-site.
ACD Structure Drawing Applet (ACD/SDA) is a complete structure
drawing, editing and visualization tool written in Java that can be
incorporated into HTML documents. The applet can be used for
composing substructure queries to databases and visualizing results.
Unlike platform-dependent plugins or ActiveX controls, the applet runs in
the same way on any hardware platform or operating system - the only
requirement is a Java-compatible browser such as Netscape 2.0 or later
or MS Internet Explorer 3.0 or later.

ACD/SDA can be used to create true platform-independent Web
applications ranging from electronic conferences to online database
searches. ACD/SDA is featured in our other products, 
ACD/ILab and ACD/SLIMS.

You can find out more information about the SDA, 
and access the download page from:
http://www.acdlabs.com/products/java/sda/