Subject: ECCC5 Deadline for Abstracts Approaching

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:04:25 -0500

Deadline for receipt of abstracts for the Fifth Electronic Computational
Chemistry Conference (ECCC5) is FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 1998. 

ECCC5 is an online conference covering all aspects of computational
chemistry. Articles are distributed using the web. Discussions are
provided using a web-based interface.

There is no registration fee for ECCC5.

Complete information on the conference, including the form for
submitting the abstract, can be found at

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC5/

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Steve
-- 
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802