Subject: Snapshot Utility under NT 4.0

From: "Dr. Wolfgang Utz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:36:32 MET

Dear Netters,
I am looking for a snapshot utility for WindowsNT4.0 on Intel.
It should be able to do the same task as snapshot or capture on SGI
(drawing a frame and get the screen within the frame as any graphics 
format).
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Yours

Wolfgang Utz
***********************************************************************
Dr. Wolfgang Utz                                    
Institut fuer Pharmazie u. LM-Chemie                 
Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg                                                       
Schuhstr. 19
91052 Erlangen                               
Tel. 09131/854100
Fax  09131/852585
E-mail:[email-masked]
***********************************************************************