Subject: Re: CCL:Prospectives in Drug Design

From: David Livingstone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:11:04 +0100

Hi,

It is actually called "Perspectives in Drug...."

> has anybody heard about the series "Prospectives in Drug Discovery and
> Design" published in Kluver/Escom? Where are those paperbacks
> available?

The usual places, like libraries.

> How many volumes do exist and what are their titles?

The latest volume I have seen is 14.  I should ask Kluwer or a library for the 
titles.

	Dave.

------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone                ChemQuest
                       Cheyney House, 19-21 Cheyney St.,
                       Steeple Morden. Herts UK SG8 0LP 

Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1763 852569 
e-mail [email-masked]   http://www.chmqst.demon.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------