Subject: CCL:RE:help! (was: plotting of surfaces with VB)

From: "Klaus-D. Warzecha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:33:46 +0200

At 12:24 25.09.98 -0300, Marcio Cyrillo wrote:

>[...] 2 - Having a collection of data of the following type: variable1,
variable2, energy(variable1, variable2), is there a free (public) routine
to plot the corresponding surface?  [...]

Marcio,
among the controls shipped with VB,  graph.ocx + graph server probably
won't work for potential surfaces, whereas MSChart.ocx might. It's however
not the simplest they ever made and the documentation could indeed be a bit
better. 

A commercial alternative might be a package named "First Impression"  by
Visual Components. Again, never used it or saw it in action myself, but you
might check their web site at http://www.visualcomp.com for further
information.

Best wishes,
Klaus
 
--
Klaus-D. Warzecha
Max-Planck-Institut für Strahlenchemie
P. O. Box 101365
D-45413 Mülheim an der Ruhr
Germany
fax: x49/x208-306-3951
email: [email-masked]