Subject: Computational Intelligence and Data Mining in High-Throughput Screening: "Dirty QSAR"

From: "Curt M. Breneman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:37:41 -0400

Dear CCL readers,

We are pleased to announce that a special symposium entitled
"Computational Intelligence and Data Mining in High-Throughput
Screening: Dirty QSAR" is being organized for the 1999 ACS National
Meeting in Anaheim, CA.  At the present time, at least 18 invited
speakers from all aspects of this important area have been confirmed. 
Dora Schnur (Pharmacopia) and Curt Breneman (RPI) would now like to
invite all interested parties to submit abstracts of papers for
presentation at this special event.  We expect that this session will be
of broad interest to researchers in many related fields -- please attend
and participate!

Curt M. Breneman
Associate Professor of Chemistry
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th St, Troy, NY 12180
Phone: (518) 276-2678
FAX: (518) 276-4045
E-mail: [email-masked]

Dora Schnur
Pharmacopia
101 College Road East
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: (609) 452-3696
E-mail: [email-masked]