Subject: Re: CCL:xafs / exafs

From: Michael Doyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 00:11:22 -0700

Dear Simon, 

MSI has some tools in this area.

Please see the webpage.

http://www.msi.com/solutions/cases/notes/EXAFS1.html

MICHAEL

<center><color><param>ffff,0000,0000</param>

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

</color><color><param>0000,0000,ffff</param>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Michael Doyle @ MSI

Materials Informatics and QSAR 

Product Manager

<bold>

WRK</bold> 619-799-5358

<bold>FAX</bold> 619-458-0136

<bold>HME</bold> 760-471-2910 <bold>(VOX&FAX)

</bold>

<bold>CAR</bold> 760-809-1225

<bold>WEB </bold>www.msi.com

</color><color><param>ffff,0000,0000</param>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

</color><color><param>0000,0000,ffff</param>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

</color>

<bold><underline><color><param>ffff,0000,0000</param><bigger>The opinions
expressed here are solely those of 

Dr. Michael J. Doyle and do not reflect those of Pharmacopeia or MSI
Inc.</bigger></color></underline></bold></center>