Subject: Version 1.2 of gOpenMol for Windows available

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:47:43 +0200 (GFT Standard Time)

Hi,

Scarecrow Computing anounces version 1.2 of gOpenMol for
the Windows platform. The Unix versions will be available
when I have sorted out some problems with the event queue
handling and the GLUT library.

Tons of bugs have been corrected and some new features have
been added. Please have a look at:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/help/version12.html

The program is available through the home page at:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/

This is still a binary distribution. When I have the Unix version
running I will start distributing also the source code.

The gOpenMol Graphics Gallery is available at:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/Gallery/

If you have graphics made by gOpenMol on your Web pages please
let me know and I will make a pointer to your pages.

Thank you all who have contributed with bug reports and suggestions.

Cheerio,

-leif laaksonen 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------