Subject: Re: CCL:Iodine basis sets

From: "Jerry C.C. Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:36:12 +0200 (MES)

Hi Kharroubi,

Have a look at http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/forms/basisform.html

Good luck,
Jerry

> I am looking for iodine basis sets (other than 3-21g) for use in the
> Gaussian 94 program. More specifically, does any of you know if 6-31g*
> basis set has been developped for I. Thanks in advance.

******************************************************************
* Jerry Chun Chung CHAN                     [email-masked] *
* Universitaet Muenster	                phone: 0049-251-83-29156 *
* Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie    fax:   0049-251-83-29159 *
* Schlossplatz 4-7						 *
* D-48149 Muenster						 *
* Germany							 *
******************************************************************
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
<Note that the account [email-masked] has been expired>
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++