Subject: ECCC5 Registration

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:40:13 -0500

Registration for the 5th Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference
(ECCC5) is now underway. Registration is free and optional. If you wish
to participate in the discussions of the articles, then you must
register. If you just wish to view and read the articles, you do not
need to register.

Registration can be found at the ECCC5 home page:

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC5/

Abstracts will be avialable shortly from this location as well. The full
articles will be available at the start of the conference, November 2,
1998.

Steve Bachrach
on behalf of the ECCC5 Scientific organizing Committe

--
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802