Subject: new resource

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Oct 1998 09:55:46 -0500

CCLers,
We are pleased to announce the publication of Volume 12 of 
REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY.  This Wiley book is edited 
by Professors K. B. Lipkowitz and D. B. Boyd.

The coverage in this volume is:
o	calculation of free energy and entropy by simulations
o	molecular dynamics with internal coordinate constraints
o	simulation of water physisorption at metal interfaces
o	quantum-based analytic potentials in materials simulation
o	quantum methods for computing nonlinear optical properties
o	sensitivity analysis in molecular simulations
o	prediction of crystal polymorphs
o	history of computational chemistry in France

This volume presents also data on the job market for 
computational chemists.  The ISBN of Volume 12 is 0-471-24671-9. 
More information, including complete author and subject 
indexes, can be found online at http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html.

Thanks,  Don
Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.

Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling (newly 
associated with the ACS COMP division)

Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
E-mail [email-masked]