Subject: Protein Vis/Mani.

From: Iraj Daizadeh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 23:38:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hello.

I am in search of a program that is able to display multiple protein
structures at the same time (viz. on the screen) and is able to manipulate
them independently. The resolution of the structures displayed may be
primitive.  I know that RasMol is able to do this for up to five
molecules.  Any information concerning other programs prefereable free
would be appreciated.  A summary will be posted on the CCL as is
customary.

Thank you.

Iraj.

Iraj Daizadeh, Ph.D.
Harvard University
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
12 Oxford Street, Box #35
Cambridge, MA 02138-2902
Phone:  617-495-2654
Fax:   	617-495-1823
email:  [email-masked]