Subject: Call for papers Modeling @ Internet

From: "Osman F. Guner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:10:50 -0700

Apologies for multiple posting...

MODELING AND ANALYSIS THROUGH THE INTERNET

to be held at the American Chemical Society Meeting in Anaheim CA, March
21-25, 1999

Sponsored by the Division of Chemical Information

As Internet is rapidly becoming an essential part of our day-to-day life
more and more modeling and analysis tools are also becoming available
through the Internet.

This symposium will show off the current developments in this area:
corporate-intranet applications, on-line modeling services, educational
intiatives on the Internet, modeling and analysis tools through the
Internet, and others.

If you are interested in contributing to this symposium, the due date
for 150 word abstracts is November 15, 1998.  Electronic version of ACS
abstract forms are prefered and can be obtained from
http://www.acs.org/meetings/abstract/absdown.html

Thx...osman

-- 
Osman F. Guner, Ph.D.         
Sr.Product Manager,   Rational Drug Design
Molecular Simulations, Inc. (619) 799-5341              
[email-masked]           http://www.msi.com