Subject: Quantum BioInorganic Chemistry (QBIC) '99

From: Nik Kaltsoyannis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:36:11 +0100

The First Circular for the Quantum BioInorganic Chemistry (QBIC) '99
conference is now available.

This meeting, which is WATOC '99 satellite symposium devoted to the
application of computer modelling in bioinorganic chemistry, will be held
at the University of Warwick, UK, from 29-31 July 1999.

There will be no hard copy of the First Circular. Instead, interested
parties are directed to the QBIC '99 website, the URL of which is
http://www.warwick.ac.uk/~mssbq/qbic99.html. This site contains up-to-date
information about the conference, including details of how to register
on-line and how to submit abstracts and payment.

Please note that deadline for abstract submission is January 15th 1999, the
same date as the WATOC '99 meeting.

From:

Dr Nikolas Kaltsoyannis
Lecturer in Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
University College London
20 Gordon Street
London WC1H 0AJ

Email: [email-masked]
Telephone: (0171) 504 4670
Fax: (0171) 380 7463

http://calcium.chem.ucl.ac.uk/webstuff/people/nkalt/index.html