Subject: Blast with PDBSelect (fwd)

From: Sangeeta Sawant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 03:56:21 +0500 (GMT-5)

Hi,
I would like to know if there is any server where I can run the Blastp 
program (any version, gapped or ungapped will do) in which the database 
option is the set of proteins defined by Hobohm et.al. known as "PDBSELECT".
(This set of proteins lists the proteins from PDB, having different percent 
sequence similarities.)
TIA for the replies. I'll summarize.
Sangeeta
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+  Mrs. Sangeeta Sawant                                                   +
+  Research Fellow                     email : [email-masked]  +
+  Bioinformatics Centre               phone : +91-212-355039             +
+  University of Pune                  fax   : +91-212-350087             +
+  Ganeshkhind                                                            +
+  Pune - 411007                                                          +
+  India.                                                                 +
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++