Subject: Wanted program for superimposing peptides/proteins

From: Sangeeta Sawant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 02:44:29 +0500 (GMT-5)

Hi all!
I would like to know if there is any software/program (preferably 
shareware/public-domain) which allows to superimpose several 
protein/peptide conformations onto one (say, template confo.) in a batch 
mode. The program may be for either IRIX or OS2 (DEC-ALPHA) or SOLARIS or 
LINUX or DOS (No Mac-OS please). Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Sangeeta
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+  Mrs. Sangeeta Sawant                                                   +
+  Research Fellow                     email : [email-masked]  +
+  Bioinformatics Centre               phone : +91-212-355039             +
+  University of Pune                  fax   : +91-212-350087             +
+  Ganeshkhind                                                            +
+  Pune - 411007                                                          +
+  India.                                                                 +
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++