Subject: More on Mass Spectrum Software

From: Iraj Daizadeh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:59:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hello.

Please check out:

	Curry and Rumelhart ``MSnet: A neural network that classifies mass
spectra''  {\it Tetrahedron Comput. Methodol.} {\bf 3} (1990): 213-237.

Lohninger ``Classification of mass spectral data using neural networks''
{\it Software Development in Chemistry} {\bf 5} Ed: J. Gmehling.
Springer-Verlag (1991).

Gasteiger, X et al. ``Neural nets for mass and vibrational spectra'' {\it
J. Mol.Struct} {\bf 292} (1993): 141-160.

See Chapter 16 of ``Computer Software Application in Chemistry: 2nd
edition'' by Peter Jurs: John Wiley and Sons (1996).

Iraj

Iraj Daizadeh, Ph. D.
Harvard University
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
12 Oxford Street, Box #35
Cambridge, MA 02138-2902
Phone:  617-495-2654
Fax:   	617-495-1823
email:  [email-masked]