Subject: mdcorrp2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:44:27 -0600 (CST)

Dear CCL Members:
 
I have a small question with respect to the program mdcorrp2 for the
calculation of order parameters in the AMBER 5.0 program package.  I keep
getting the following error
 
/usr2/AMBER/exe/mdcorrp2 -c HEGF.CH.mdcorrp2.in <
HEGF.mdextract.CH.vectors
close: No such file or directory
apparent state: unit 12 named
last format:
Unit 12 is a sequential formatted external file
*** Execution Terminated (2) ***

Does anyone know why I am getting this error and what the solution is. The
program has been run on a SGI Challenge M series with R8000 processor and
IRIX 6.2

Regards,
Charles R. Watts, Ph.D.               ************************************
Research Consultant                   *                                  *
Department of Biomedical Sciences     *   An appeaser is one who feeds   *
Creighton University                  *  a crocodile, hoping it will eat *
School of Medicine                    *           him last.              *
2500 California Plaza                 *                                  *
Omaha, NE 68178                       *               -Winston Churchill *
phone: (402) 280-2210                 *                                  *
Fax: (402)                            *                                  *
E-Mail: [email-masked] ************************************