Subject: CCL: Desktop Molecular Visualization Software from MSI

From: John Wintersteen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:12:09 -0800

Hello,

Molecular Simulation Inc. would like to invite you to try the latest 
version of the WebLab ViewerPro, our popular 3D molecular visualization and 
chemical communications software for the PC. We have just completed the 
initial development of the WebLab ViewerPro 3.2 and would appreciate 
receiving your feedback on this new version.

New in the WebLab ViewerPro 3.2:
- Data Table Viewer (spreadsheet-like listing of model data)
- COM automation support
- New usability tools (fuse, text, enhanced stereochemistry, ...)
- Customizable tool bars
- Much more

We will be conducting an external beta test, scheduled to end on Monday, 
November 16.   In an effort to encourage, and thank you for your 
participation, we will be giving away five copies of the Viewer Pro. 
 Winners will be chosen at random from those submitting feedback. For more 
details, please see the Beta Test links on the WebLab ViewerPro home page 
at:
http://www.msi.com/viewer/

We look forward to your comments.

Sincerely,

John Wintersteen
Product Manager, WebLab Viewer Products
Molecular Simulations Inc.
http://www.msi.com/viewer