Subject: Q: All electron basis set for Ag

From: Victor Lua~na <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 01:49:18 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

  I would appreciate any help on finding ALL ELECTRON basis sets for Ag.
I already know the PolAg basis of Sadlej et al (TCA 93(1996)101) but I
would prefer a wider panorama before starting calculations. The use of the,
otherwise excellent, http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/forms/basisform.html
(Gaussian Basis Set Order form) and http://tcpc.bham.ac.uk/molpro/basispe.html
(MOLPRO basis set repository) has not been of help in this case.

  Best regards,
                  Victor Lua~na
--
 HomePage  %%http://www3.uniovi.es/~quimica.fisica/qcg/vlc/luana.html%%
+----------------------------------------------+  +---^---/    /
!               Victor Lua~na                  !  |   ~       / Just in case
! Departamento de Quimica Fisica y Analitica   !  |           | you don't
! Universidad de Oviedo, 33006-Oviedo, Spain   ! <            / remember
! e-mail: [email-masked]%% !  |          /  where Oviedo
! phone: (34)-8-5103491  fax: (34)-8-5103125   !  |____  ___/   is  ;-)
+----------------------------------------------+       \/