Subject: Biograph file type

From: "Dmitry M. Medvedev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:55:51 -0800

Dear CCLers!

I need to convert a .pdb file or .car file (both generated by Biosym InsightII)
into .bgf file (MSI Biograph). We have Babel 1.3 which claims to support the
 .bgf file type but it doesn't. Could you tell me if there is some free program
(e.g. some new version of Babel) which can make this conversion?

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry.

---

From: Joao Otavio M A Lins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 06:23:31 +0000 (CUT)

Dear Dmitry,

	You will find the Babel modified sources by Schrodinger Inc. in
ftp://ftp.schrodinger.com/schrodinger/babel/babel-v35030.tar.Z (~200KB).

								-Joao
 _______________________________________________________________________
    Instituto de Quimica da UFRJ               email: [email-masked]
    Centro de Tecnologia, bloco A, sala 412    voice: +55-21-590-9890
    Cidade Universitaria                       fax  : +55-21-290-4746
    21949-900  -  Rio de Janeiro  -  RJ       
                 BRAZIL                       
 _______________________________________________________________________