Subject: Release of ChemSymphony Beans 1.1

From: Adam Hodgkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:45:58 +0000

Dear InternetChemist

Cherwell Scientific is pleased to announce today the release of
ChemSymphony Beans 1.1. For full details see:

http://www.chemsymphony.com/

The new release has many important features which broaden the range of the
toolkit. In particular we now have a 3D sketching tool, we have a
simplified Marquee component, we now offer comprehensive JavaDocs on the
public classes and the www site is deeper, broader and better indexed.

We are simultaneously releasing 5 ChemSymphony JavaBeans under a Lite
licence. We invite you to download these FREE beans if you are curious to
find out what these software components can do for Chemistry.   

Adam

---                                                                       ---
     Adam Hodgkin                    |  e-mail:  [email-masked]
     Chairman                        |  Phone:   +44 (0)1865 784810
     Cherwell Scientific Publishing  |  Fax:     +44 (0)1865 784801
     Oxford OX4 4GA, UK              |  URL:     http://www.cherwell.com
---                                                                       ---