Subject: MacroDox

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 98 18:56:37 CST

Dear netters:

To those that have used MacroDox, does any of you knows what is happening 
with the web site pirn.chem.tntech.edu (home of MacroDox)?.

I have tried to reach it since last week without success.  Any hint will 
be appreciated.

May be someone could tell the webmaster at pirn.chem.tntech.edu of this
problem.

Much obliged.
--

        "...De los 260 musculos que tiene el cuerpo humano, el mas
	dificil de mantener en forma es el corazon...."
___________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
CENTRO DE CIENCIAS FISICAS          | EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO |
Apdo. Postal 48-3                   | VOICE:  +52(5)6227749 ; +52(73)291749
62251 Cuernavaca, Morelos           |         +52(73)111611 & +52(73)175388
MEXICO                              | FAX:    +52(5)6227775 & +52(73)291775
                                    |	      +52(73)173077
___________________________________EOF ____________________________________