Subject: CCL:WORKSHOP: Resonance Phenomena in Chemical Physics

From: Nimrod Moiseyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:19:34 +0200 (IST)

Institute of Advanced Studies in Theoretical Chemistry 
                         Technion
 
    -------------------------------------------------------
             Winter-School and Workshop on
       Resonance Phenomena in Chemical Physics
              February 14 - 19, 1999
             Technion City, Haifa, Israel
    -------------------------------------------------------

 Program and Registration form: 
 -----------------------------
 http://www.technion.ac.il/technion/chemistry/IASTC/Mo/

List of invited speakers:
------------------------

Resonance Definitions and their Fingerprints in Observal Quantities 
(minicourses): 
Vitali Averbukh, Erkki Brandas, Eric Heller, Jürgen Korsch, William Miller, 
Nimrod Moiseyev ,Howard Taylor,Ilya Vorobeichik 

Different Computational Methods and Algorithms for Calculating Resonances:
Claude Leforestier, Vladimir Mandelshtam, Danny Neuhauser, Hans-Dieter Meyer

Theory of Resonance Phenomena in Chemical Physics:
Lorenz Cederbaum, Stavros C. Farantos, R. B. Gerber, Peter Hanggi, Georges 
Jolicard, Pavel Jungwirth, Roland Lefebvre, Claude Leforestier, Evgueni 
Nikitin, Uri Peskin, Eli Pollak, Moshe Shapiro

Experimental Manifestation of Resonance Phenomena:
Eli Kolodney, Ron Naaman, Mark G. Raizen, Hana Reisler, Dan Ritter, Curt 
Wittig, Daniel Zajfman.

Discussion: Theoretical Interpretation of the Experimental Results:
Philip R. Certain