Subject: ECCC5 Now Available

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 09:03:09 -0600

The Fifth Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-5) is now running.
All articles are available to the public.

There are 71 articles covering a broad range of topics, showing the
great diversity in our discipline.

ECCC5 is free to all. Registration is necessary in order to read the
discussions or to add your own comments or questions, but again,
registration is free.

ECCC5 can be found on the web at

    http:/hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC5/

Full instructions, registration, abstracts, and articles can be found
from this page.

Everyone is invited to participate at their own pace - the conference
runs through November 30, 1998.

Questions and comments can be sent directly to me.

Steve
-- 
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115                          Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]                      Fax:   (815)753-4802